Skip to main content Skip to footer

Policies and Procedures

Complaints Procedure – Complaints about a Councillor

Should you wish to make a complaint about the conduct of a councillor, you should write to the Monitoring Officer at Carmarthenshire County Council and/or the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.

The Community Council is keen to encourage a range of events on the beach from school fun runs to photograph opportunities for international manufacturers.

If you are looking for the perfect film location or want to try and break a speed record, e-mail the

We look forward to hearing from you!

Get in Touch

Ask Pendine Community Council a question.

Cookie Notice

Find out more about how this website uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience.